Complete, Convenient, Excellent Value developer suite for IVR system
PortSIP IVR SDK(PortIVR) is a powerful Software Development Kit that allows companies to turn their vision of an interactive call flow into reality, usually it used to create SIP-based IVR server(Interactive Voice Response). It's built on SIP RFC standard. The product has been proven around the world to be flexible, robust, and reliable.
With commitment to SIP and VoiceXML, the PortSIP IVR SDK is the bridge to enable a virtual next-generation contact center focusing on the holistic caller experience. This is for the transformative self-service solution that reshapes call answering by applying business logic to consider caller identity, intent, preferences, and context in order to determine the most appropriate next steps for a superior customer experience.
The diagram below depicts PortSIP IVR SDK typical network topography. The IVR system is connected to a telephone network(PSTN) through which it can send and receive calls. And PortIVR supports direct VoIP connectivity, your system can also be stationed anywhere with an Internet connection. For example, a call originating from India can terminate directly via IP to an IVR Server in the United States.
Key Advantages – Benefits
- Customers gain easy-to-use, 24/7 access to voice interface applications.
- VoiceXML-based and SIP-based IVR server provides enhance portability and investment protection.
- Support for the latest open standards means easier and faster development
- Lower operational costs through reduced staffing
- New revenue opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell of best-of-breed voice applications
- Holistic blended caller experience of IVR and agent-assisted provides an optimum customer experience
- Modular: The SDK is made up of "mix and match" components. This enables developers to create the exact environment needed for specific IVR servers, while retaining a small footprint and boosting performance
- Hides SIP and media complexity to accelerate development time
- Comprehensive solution: The SDK encompasses full SIP compliancy, STUN NAT Traversal and advanced testing tools
- Good compatibility: The .NET application can call SDK DLL directly without COM(ActiveX). Support WPF, WinForm, Windows Services.
- Supported audio codecs: G.711 aLaw/uLaw, G.722.1, G.722, SPEEX, SPEEX-WB, AMR, AMR-WB, GSM, iLBC, G.729, isac, isac-wb.
LicenseThe license for the PortSIP IVR SDK which consists of complete DLL, LIB, Documentation and one years full support (including e-mail technical support, patches and upgrades).