News and Events
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK for Mobile V3.0Sep 2, 2013
- 1. Added OPUS Audio Codec.
- 2. Added setAudioSamples function, support ptime setting.
- 3. Added setAMROctetAligned function, support AMR/AMR-wb OctetAligned and Bandwidth-efficient mode.
- 4. Added startVideoSending function to start/stop send the video stream to remote party.
- 5. Fixed some bugs.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK for Mobile V2.6March 18, 2013
- 1. Support iOS and Android.
- 2. Support audio and video call
- 3. Support G.729, PCMA, PCMU, GSM, AMR, iLBC, G.722, SPEEX, SPEEX-WB audio codecs.
- 4. Support H.264, H.263+, H.263 video codecs.
- 5. Support SIP IM.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK V8.1Dec 16, 2012
- 1. Support H.264 high profile
- 2. Added enableCallbackSentSignaling function allow get all sending SIP mesages.
- 3. Add a function setRtcpPortRange allow specifying the rtcp port range.
- 4. Allow non-contiguous RTP and RTCP-port pairs.
- 5. Odd-numbered RTP port usage.
- 6. Fixed a bug which for the DTMF tone compatbiles.
- 7: Added iSAC and ISACS audio codec.
- 8: Added VP8 video codec.
- 9. Added a "RECORD_MODE" parameter for startVideoRecording function.
- 10. Fixed some minor bugs.
PortGo Softphone v8.0Sep 20, 2012
- 1. Updated the SDK DLL to v8.0.
- 2. Fixed some bugs.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK V8.0Sep 06, 2012
- 1. Support UAC PRACK - setReliableProvisionalMode function.
- 2. Added two functions for User settable RTP payload type supported:
- 3. Allow video call without audio.
- 4. Added a parameter which name is "refreshMode" of "enableSessionTimer" function.
- 5. Fixed some bugs.
Aug 28: Qoalcomm Incorporated. purchased PortSIP's products for voice LTE project.Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) is the world leader in 3G and next-generation mobile technologies, Qualcomm purchased PortSIP products for the voice LTE project.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK V7.2May 28, 2012
- 1. Added AMR-RED, maxptime, ptime support for AMR and AMR-WB.
- 2. Virtual audio and video device support - added two parameters for "initialize" function.
- 3. Added "discardAudio" function.
- 4. Added "setRTPCallback" function support access the sending and received RTP packet.
- 5. Added "getNetworkStatistics" function allows obtain more networks statistics.
- 6. Added "setAudioJitterBufferLevel" function allow set the audio jitter buffer.
- 7: Added "getNICNums" function allow obtain the NIC(Network Interface Card) numbers.
- 8: Added a parameter for "startAudioRecording" function allow set the record mode.
- 9. Fixed a few bugs.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK V7.1Jan 16, 2012
- 1. Added the AMR, AMR-WB, G.722.1 codec.
- 2. Added two functions: setAudioCodecParameter and setVideoCodecParameter.
- 3. Removed the setProfileLevelIdOfH264 function.
- 4. Support RFC4867.
- 5. Added audioPlayLoopbackTest function.
- 6. Fixed a few bugs.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK V7.0Nov 15, 2011
- 1. Optimized the AEC and CNG, NS features, now enjoy the crystal HD audio.
- 2. Optimized the video codecs, now enjoy the crystal HD video.
- 3. Optimized the log system.
- 4. Support trace error from return value of API functions.
- 5. The G.723.1, G.722.1, AMR-WB are temporarily unavailable, will come with next 7.1.
- 6. Changed the audio and video stream callback functions.
- 7. Integrated the "Device Manager APIs" into "PortSIP Core".
- 8. Deleted some functions and added some new functions.
- 9. Support record video file as H.264, H.263 format to reduce the recording file size.
- 10. Optimized the core algorithm to reduce the CPU usage.
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK V6.8June 10, 2011
- 1: Support IPv6.
- 2: Added three fucntions for conference: createConferenceEx;
- 3: Added two functions to allow obtain the statistics of RTP: getAudioRtpStatistics
- 4. Added a new function which is getLocalIP6 to obtain the local IP in IPv6 format.
- 5: Added a function which is setKeepAliveTime to allows enable/disable the SIP keep alive.
- 6: Fixed some minor bugs.