PortGo: The new world standard in softphones
PortGo is a carrier-grade next generation softphone application that enables you to manage your communications easily and efficiently – all from your computer desktop. Replacing or complementing your hard phone, the PortGo softphone allows you to make VoIP and Video calls over IP, see when your contacts are available, send Instant Messages and transfer files with ease and efficiency.
Built on SIP and open standards, PortGo is proven interoperable with many of the industry's standard platforms and devices. It now also includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users and can be deployed within an enterprise environment either by manual configuration via the softphone Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- High Definition video: View, send and receive video in high-resolution HD (1280x720p) video
- High Definition audio: Make audio call in HD audio, support G.722.1, AMR-WB, SPEEX-WB codecs
- Support G.729 codec
- Conferencing: Support maximum 15 parties audio & video conferencing
- IM: Support presence and IM in SIMPLE protocol
- QoS: Allows set the DSCP value to support QoS(Quality of Service)
- Security: Security offering signaling & media encryption via TLS and SRTP
- Multiple Language: Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian
LicenseThe PortGo is free, the PortGo professional allows 15 days trial, you can purchase the PortGo Pro at here.