Save Time and Ensure Reliability with PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK
PortSIP features our newest, supported, quality-assured SIP developer suite used by Several hundred companies around the world for easy VoIP application develop and quality-assured code. When you're creating VoIP service or mission-critical VoIP applications, PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK offers significant time savings over SIP standards on Windows, iOS, Android..
What are features of PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK? Audio and Video call, Presence, IM. Ccompatibles with SIP and 3GP standards. Learn more.
The award-winning PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK is a powerful and highly versatile set of tools designed to dramatically accelerate development of SIP applications. PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK enable flexible, rapid application development options for creating desktop softphone clients, Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and telephony extensions into existing enterprise and web applications. It's complies with IETF and 3GPP standards, delivers high performance, and provides advanced API layer for full user control and flexibility.
For Developers of:
- Soft phones
- SIP-enabled Firewall/NAT
- Video Terminals
- SIP Webphone(IE, Firefox and Chrome)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Video Conferencing
- IMS Client
PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK built on open standards, leveraging SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) to create, run and terminate multi- media sessions. They are built on popular codecs for voice and video (include G.711a/u, G.722, G.722.1, G.729(b), GSM, iLBC, SPEEX(WB), AMR, AMR-WB, SPEEX, SPEEX-WB, isac, isac-wb, H.263, H.263-1998 and H.264), and the SIP SIMPLE standard for Instant Messaging and Presence.
Typically, customers build their own graphical user interface and applications. The SDK has components for managing audio and video media, as well as signaling and call control, IM and Presence.
Currently PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK support platforms that include: Windows, iOS, Android.
- Modular: The SDK is made up of "mix and match" components. This enables developers to create the exact environment needed for specific applications, while retaining a small footprint and boosting performance
- High-level APIs: Hides SIP and media complexity to accelerate development time
- Comprehensive solution: The SDK encompasses full SIP compliancy, SIMPLE OMA Standard Presence & Instant Messaging capabilities, STUN NAT Traversal and advanced testing tools
- Compatibility: The .NET application can call SDK DLL directly without COM(ActiveX). Support WPF, WinForm, Windows Services.
LicenseThe license for the PortSIP VoIP/IMS SDK which consists of complete DLL, LIB, Documentation and one year full support (including e-mail technical support, patches and upgrades). With the license you have the right to distribute your applications (not this SDK) to any amount of end-users as you like.